Life InsuranceLife insurance is a form of protection from financial loss that grants your beneficiaries cash benefits in the event of your death.
When the unexpected happens, life insurance policies can help keep your loved ones financially afloat.
- It covers your financial commitments
- It allows your family to maintain their standard of living
- It covers final expenses and funeral services
- It covers outstanding debts or mortgages
- It also covers educational expenses
Finding the right type of insurance policy doesn’t have to be complex. There are two main types of life insurance: term life insurance and permanent life insurance