Super Visa Insurance
Immigrants and Visitors to Canada
The Super Visa is an option for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada. The individuals may be eligible to apply for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa to visit their family in Canada for up to 2 years without the need to renew their status.
To obtain a Parent or Grandparent Super Visa for Canada, applicants must have valid emergency medical insurance. Super Visa applications need to provide proof that :
- The minimum coverage should be $100,000.
- The policy validity should be for period of 1 year from the date of entry to Canada.
- Should cover hospitalization, repatriation and healthcare.
- Must be issued from an Insurance company of Canada
- Valid for each entry to Canada
- Available for review by the port entry officer
- Guaranteed 100% Refund of Premium, if visa denied
- In case if you decide to extend your stay for more than one year you need to purchase a new policy.
People who aren't Canadian residents are not covered by provincial health insurance plans. That means visitors could end up facing significant out-of-pocket expenses if an illness or accident occurs while they're here. The insurance policy offers coverage for sickness, illness, injury or accidents occurred while you are traveling to Canada. The insurance also provides comprehensive medical and non-medical expense emergency coverage